Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't forget about craigslist!

I have been a busy beaver!! My freelance duties keep me tied up!! But it's fun though! In this economy don't let anyone tell you what you can't do. Do not get pigeon holed into one skill set. Tell employers what you can do and that you are willing to learn. A good attitude goes a long way! Even when you don't feel like it. I need to work on that ...lol. But I know that an employer will be more willing to work with a good attittude than a bad one.

In your search dont rule out craigslist. There are a lot of real gigs out there! Check the metro area nearby. If you live in a small town, do not be afraid to venture out. The giveaway is still going on!! Dont forget to friend me! There are two ways to do it. Add a comment and send me a message!! I want to give this copy of Draagonspeak away!! Happy Hunting! Tis all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment